Systems Integration Consultant – Adherant Consulting
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI) www.osii.com is a fast-paced, growing, high technology company, headquartered in Medina, Minnesota. As a world leader in the Operations Technology (OT) field, OSI develops and supplies state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide.
We currently have openings for Subject Matter Experts and Systems Integration Consultants for our Adherant Consulting group. In this position you will design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that are developed to accommodate the unique needs of each customer. Relocation to Minnesota is not required. Specific on-the-job training will be provided. As a Subject Matter Expert or Systems Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Manage OT Technology projects mainly in the Advanced Distribution Management Systems (ADMS) and Outage Management Systems (OMS).
- Maintain end to end ownership of solution deployments.
- Provide technical leadership on the design, implementation, and testing of various systems interfaces with various enterprise systems based on industry standards.
- Work collectively with OSI and customer to ensure that appropriate detailed system architecture, network designs, and security designs are established.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Operations Technology (OT) system deployments or in general business systems integration and deployment.
- Ability and flexibility to travel to customer sites 60%-90%.
- Knowledge of and experience with business processes and operations practices for utilities.
- Ability to work independently and provide impactful value to the client and OSI.
- Master’s degree, MBA, or PMP certificate.
- 10+ years of experience in delivering OT solutions to utility industry.
OSI offers a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, profit sharing and a generous amount of paid time off and paid holidays.
Additional perks include flexible work hours, employee events, fitness discounts, casual dress code, exciting travel opportunities, employee referral bonus programs, and more. Check out our Life at OSI Facebook page to see more.
As an employee of OSI you will have access to cutting edge technologies in a fun, professional, positive and dynamic work environment. We have excellent opportunities for growth and development. To apply, please visit https://apply.workable.com/osii/j/2C51B24B39/
OSI is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Discover your future. Discover OSI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixCrpoUL5ck