Business Analyst Intern
As a salaried fulltime employee of Ferguson Consulting, you will function as a contract IT resource in the role of intern Business Analyst at the enterprise level for our telecommunications client in St. Louis, MO.
As a Ferguson Consulting employee, and a consultant to our end client, you can focus on growing your professional experience and technical business analysis skills while getting on the job experience at one of the largest telecommunications companies in North America.
This opportunity offers hands on experience with an IT enterprise client. You will work alongside the IT Manager, providing support and administrative assistance where needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Draw the BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation) flows
- Participate in meetings with the IT Manager and record/document meeting minutes
Who You Are:
- Strong ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Knowledge of Business Analyst Processes
- Strong solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to work with minimal direction after training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience
Ferguson is free from biases for or against any individual or group of candidates. We are inclusive and celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. Ferguson believes diversity drives innovation and that difference is valued. We build a culture where we are committed to cultivating and preserving inclusion. We’re always growing our network of people, opportunities and tools to help our employees develop, advance and manage their career paths. Our diverse team of employees enables us to learn better together as a collective team. Ferguson welcomes all qualified applicants in consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.