Financial Representative Career Development Program- Oak Brook
BEGIN A CAREER IN FINANCIAL SERVICES WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
Outstanding graduating seniors will be given an opportunity to go full-time with us through advanced mentorship, training and coaching by our highest producing financial advisors. We are looking for the most professional, hard-working and driven seniors with a strong Chicago network to be a part of this program.
Through our program, you will have the opportunity to begin a career in financial services through entrepreneurship and consultative sales. You will receive exposure to tools, resources and industry recognized training to help you discover and develop market opportunities to build a greater practice.
We’re currently recruiting candidates to join us this Summer 2020 out of our Oak Brook office.
- Experience entrepreneurship through appointment scheduling, time management, accountability meetings and client building
- Network and prospect for introductions, to eventually build long-term relationships with clients
- Work with specialists and veteran/ senior advisors to make recommendations to help clients achieve their short, middle and long term financial goals
- Learn Northwestern Mutual’s process of comprehensive financial planning for young single prospects, married prospects, those approaching retirement and small business owners.
- Attend initial and on-going weekly training, mentoring & coaching provided by veteran representatives
- Communicate with clients to understand their personal, professional and financial goals