- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting clients, answer incoming phone calls and provide client resources.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Updating & maintaining files; including class trackers, vital documents, notation, etc. Ensure physical files are uniform with each other as well as virtual files.
- Ensure office is stocked with supplies necessary to complete daily tasks.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new community partner contracts/MOUs.
- Act as liaison between staff and management. Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Supervision & Delegation
- Efficient verbal & written communication
- Supply management & Inventory control
- Tracking budget expenses
- Managing processes
- Developing standards
- Reporting skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Two to three years’ experience in an office administration
- Proficient with office software
Work hours are full-time and flexible, and they include on-site office hours, off-site home/shelter appointments, remote work, and events on evenings and weekends, occasionally.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact us via email to 2DEF.email@example.com.