Data Warehousing and Analytics Consultant
Congratulations on exploring your career opportunities with FAST and taking the first step to becoming a FASTie! A FASTie? Yes, a FASTie.
FAST-ie \’faeste\ noun
1. an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic person who works at Fast Enterprises.
2. a person dedicated to modernizing government technology to better serve the general public.
3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world.
4. someone who enjoys collaboration with clients and camaraderie with teammates while solving business and technology problems.
If the description below speaks to you, take 5 minutes (seriously, only 5 minutes) to apply!
As a Data Warehousing and Analytics Consultant on our team, you will be involved with data warehousing, business intelligence, and data analytics. Data Warehousing and Analytics Consultants will begin their career as an Implementation Consultant on a client site to learn our software products prior to transitioning into the position.
We have sites across North America and abroad. Candidates should be flexible with respect to work locations: https://www.fastenterprises.com/about/clients/
Candidates should possess a degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer/Management Information Systems
- Computer Science
FAST may also consider graduates from other areas of study when supplemented with technical experience or aptitude.
- Candidates are not required to have a background in data warehousing and analytics. However, candidates should have an interest in working with data and performing data analysis.
- Strong communication skills are imperative.
- Exposure to specific technology is not required. However, experience in the following areas is desirable:
- Data warehousing or analytics experience, and extensive knowledge of SQL, SQL Server, or Oracle DBMS is desirable
- MS Visual Basic.NET.