Merchandise Analyst, eCommerce Canada
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Maintain DTC Assortment line list
- Provide assortment insights/recommendations and manage site execution for launch strategy
- Own pricing related activities and ensure price accuracy on-site including Promotions, Markdowns, MSRP
- Attend Monthly Site Marketing Meetings
- Maintain daily promotional assortment strategy to adhere to all promotional requirements, qualifiers, and exceptions
- Provide Promotional % messaging to adhere to Canada pricing laws
- Own briefing, daily calendar invites, and documents for site flips
- Own Group to Category and PIP Ranking
- Partner with merch analyst to ensure DTC assortment is maintained daily against the RTAM report to provide the best customer experience and inventory readiness.
- Weekly insights on top product demand reports highlighting assortment opportunities for the merchant team.
- Verify email links
- Weekly recaps on SKUs/assortment performance DTC/Retail
- Attend weekly store resource call and partner with retail on RTC
- Other projects as assigned
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We’re at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative daily
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking the initiative
- We have fun!
We’re excited about you because...
- BA/BS (required)
- At least 1 year of eCommerce/Merchandising experience or an internship within the field/industry
- Strong affinity for product and concept
- Visual display or website merchandising experience
- Ability to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- Proven analytical and business planning skills
- The ability to deal with ambiguity, fast pace and a changing environment
- Strong computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Strong affinity for the product/concept
- The ability to make timely decisions, anticipate challenges and provide creative solutions
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing environment
Technical Competencies required:
- Highly literate in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, plus strong communication skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills (working knowledge with pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to type on a keyboard and operate a PC
- Ability to converse over a telephone
- Ability to work in an office and perform in a corporate environment
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family, and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, here’s a look at what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through multiple shopping channels
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays and other time-off programs
- Health benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance; health and dependent care tax-free spending accounts; medical, family and bereavement leave; same-sex domestic partner benefits; short- and long-term disability programs; life and travel insurance; an employee assistance program
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Location-specific sample sales
- A business casual work environment
- San Francisco based bike-share program
- Time off to volunteer
- Matching donations to qualifying nonprofit organizations
- Company-sponsored community involvement
- Various discounts on local businesses
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.