2021 Data Analytics Internship Program (Advanced Degrees)
What You’ll Do
- Work on projects and strategic initiatives aligned with Discover's high-priority goals that will provide you with business and industry knowledge.
How You’ll Do It
- Work on model design, development, implementation, usage, and/or model governance. Evaluate external data/models.
- Manage the relationship with related business partners and ensure that modeling projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Work on in-depth modeling audits, including process evaluation of modeling related activities such as data quality, model performance tracking, and model governance policy.
- Leverage industry, economic, and market information to perform valuations of capital investment, loss forecasting, treasury function, and other financial model related activities.
- Develop and execute analysis using machine learning techniques and methods in areas such as credit risk management, marketing, and fraud prevention.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Must be pursuing Master and/or PhD degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering or related field
- 1+ years of experience in mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering or related field
- Graduation date of December 2021-June 2022
To Apply: discover.com/campus