Want to make a difference by providing safe and ethical care in the lives of kids?
Want to give back to your community? Are you detail oriented & organized? Have some flexibility with scheduling?
If you answered yes, then read on!
Being a Medication Technician has its Advantages!
As a Medication Technician at Devereux CO a Residential Facility, you will learn more than you ever thought possible while you work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping kids. We offer:
- The opportunity to teach clients about medication and medication management
- Growth opportunities that allow you to expand your career and your skills
- Active collaboration with the Nursing Team & other departments
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
- Evidence based and trauma informed practices
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Colorado provides programs and services for youth and adolescents with a variety of mental and behavioral health challenges. Located in Westminster, CO, this position is responsible for working with our kids and helping them gain the coping and life skills they need to be successful once they leave Devereux.
Keywords: (medication, mental health facility, at risk youth, managment, treatment, education, colorado, Devereux)
- Must have current qualified medication administration (QMAP) certification from CO and be able to work a flexible schedule including weekend hours.
- Flexibility with schedule is required
- Minimum of two years of college in a degree-seeking program, preferably in a human services field.
- Prefer BA degree in a human services field.
- Can substitute one year of directly related experience in a psychiatric treatment facility for children or adolescents for the education requirement.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.