EAG is actively seeking a Lab Analyst to assist in the formulation of industrial and consumer products. In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Applying standard and non-standard techniques, procedures and criteria to carry out a sequence of related tasks to determine the composition, properties and/or structure of materials.
- Performing sample preparation.
- Recording test data providing some basic analysis and interpretations.
- Maintaining specified records of scientific data.
- Preparing reports on analytical results for customers.
- Protecting confidential information and proprietary processes.
- Handling customer materials and company equipment in a responsible and efficient manner.
- BS or MS degree in Chemistry
- Use of information in this role is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR: U.S. Person is a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., "Green Card Holder"), Political Asylee, or Refugee.