Conference Service Associate
YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch is looking for outgoing and professional individuals to join our Conference Service team to help our guests and groups have the best experience possible during their stay with us.
- Hands-on experience in event set-ups, audio visual equipment operation, and cleaning skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily workloads.
- Possess basic computer skills and ability to learn property management software.
- Possess physical stamina for strenuous all-day work and ability to independently bend, stoop, kneel, vacuum, walk and scrub using soap and other cleaning chemicals.
- Set-up all guest meeting spaces in a timely manner and ensure guest needs are met.
- Ability to independently lift and carry supplies and other equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. to counter height, in and out of vehicles, and up and down stairs.
- Must possess a valid, USA state issued driver’s license, an acceptable driving record, and comply with YMCA driving rules to be approved to operate YMCA vehicles.
What we offer our Conference Service Associate:
This is a seasonal, $12.00 hourly (based on 40 hours/week) position including:
- Room & Board (room in our staff dormitory with wifi, pay laundry facilities. 3 meals per day, 7 days per week. This costs $34/day and is deducted from payroll every other Friday. If you choose to live off-grounds, you will be in charge of finding your own housing.)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities, which include: an indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, climbing wall, library, and craft shop
- Free Grand Passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and golf
- Free or discounted gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
How to Apply:
We only accept applications through our Career Site at www.workintherockies.org. Questions? Contact Mary Willems at MWillems@ymcarockies.org. Position open until filled.