The Braun Home is an agency that is committed to empowering and supporting people with developmental disabilities to achieve rich, meaningful lives, at home, at work and in their communities.
- Support Individuals with working on ISP goals.
- Assist Individuals with ADLs (activities of daily living that may include: meal preparation, personal hygiene, housekeeping tasks, laundry, etc.).
- Participate alongside the Individuals in various community activities (medical appointments, grocery shopping, banking, recreational activities, exercise, adult education classes, vacations, etc.).
- Complete daily documentation (daily log notes, ISP data collection, progress notes, incident reports) using electronic record system (Therap).
- Support Individuals with maintaining relationships with family members and friends and developing new relationships.
- Ensure the ongoing health and safety of the Individuals receiving support.
- Administer medications according to MAP regulations.
- Team players who are able to follow directions and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to follow and implement behavior plans as written.
- Making staff schedules, clients appointments
- Attending all mandatory meeting and training.
- Open lines of communication between Home Manager and Professional Manager and Main Office
- CPR & First Aid certifications must be successfully completed during the training and orientation period
- Driver’s license required
- Background check is required for all new employees.
- Computer Skills
- Paid trainings are provided.
- Health insurance,
- paid holidays,
- sick leave,
- and 401(K) retirement
- for all full-time positions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.45 - $12.00 per hour