Customer Engagement Specialist (Virtual)
Under general direction receives inbound calls and initiates outbound calls for the purpose of scheduling survey appointments for potential moving customers. Gathers necessary information regarding customer’s moving needs and offers information regarding various service options offered by United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for initiating and answering telephone calls and processing electronic leads to schedule appointments for move quotes.
- Acts as the primary interface with potential customers, agents and UniGroup surveyors to establish and coordinate the details of survey appointments and requests for quotes.
- Guides potential customers through a specified process of obtaining needed information for their move in a professional and courteous manner and creates move opportunity.
- Introduces and gauges interest in various value-added services.
- Provides ball park quotes for basic moving services (load, transport and delivery).
- Provides quotes and sells stand-alone auto moves.
- Routes customers to appropriate resources related to inquiries outside the scope of the lead center.
- Performs cubing and estimating services for virtual sales team.
- Maintains lead center database, creates/maintains various reports as required.
- Responsible for meeting lead center targets and objectives identified.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
Education, License or Certification:
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of work/internship experience or on-campus involvement.