Clinical coordinator - administrative
The Administrative Coordinator will perform administrative duties under the general direction of the Director of Clinical Medicine. Duties include but not limited to data entry, developing, implementing, evaluating and maintaining department processes, programs and projects. Responsible for obtaining, analyzing and reporting evaluation data designed to provide insight into, improve or evaluate our work environment and culture. Will also provide administrative support to the overall departments and provide support to ensure affiliated hospitals are in compliance with regulatory agencies and administrative duties as assigned. Exemplifies our mission, vision and values and acts in accordance with our policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum two years of work-related experience in office
• Candidates with college coursework in business, human resources and/or employee/labor relations experience preferred.
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office products.
- QuickBooks proficient, payroll skills required. Basic accounting skills are a plus.
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills and organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Critically thinking and problem solving skills are required to assess and resolve issues around
scheduling, projects and/or daily responsibilities.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills are required to interact with and influence a wide range of internal and external constituencies.
• Excellent independent judgment and the ability to maintain a high level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality.
Must be able to:
• Ability to operate office equipment such as fax machines, multiple phone lines, voicemails, must be able to multi-task, and manage multiple priorities effectively.
• Sense of professionalism around customer service to model behavior to others.
• Ability and willingness to approach tasks with a spirit of collaboration in order to problem solve
with peers and customers.
• Is viewed by others as approachable, dependable and a self-starter.
• Possesses the ability to quickly understand an issue or problem and ability to uncover facts.
• Has the desire and ability to either build a long-lasting solution or to provide a quick fix, and the
judgment and expertise to distinguish which is appropriate in the given circumstance.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-4:30 pm; two week pay period.
Please send CV, 2 business references and salary requirements to:
Job Type: Full-time