At Sibel Health we believe in Better Health Data For All. We are looking for new team members to join us in delivering on that promise.
We are engineers, innovators, technologists, data scientists, designers, and doctors. Our team is comprised of different backgrounds with different ideas looking to disrupt and revolutionize wireless monitoring with a focus on maternal, fetal, and neonatal health.
For our Chicagoland location, we are currently looking for an experience Material Scientist.
The Sibel Health Hardware Team is working on cutting-edge neonatal and maternal wireless monitoring technologies. We are looking for a Material Scientist to join the R&D of a new class of electronics for improving the health of the world.
The Hardware Team will work closely with cross-functional teams in order to create world-leading systems. The core technology developed in this multi-disciplinary team will provide future product development across a range of applications.
- Develop a conductive skin adhesive for electrophysiologic measurement
- Develop an injection molding compatible material stack up
- Work closely with mechanical engineer to optimize encapsulation process
- Develop a Velcro wrap for mounting our sensor around limb
- Work closely with regulatory team for necessary compatibility for materials in use
- Develop sensor and kit labeling approaches
- Work closely with contract manufacturers
- BS or MS degree in Material Science and Engineering or other related disciplines
- Strong background in biomedical sensor design
- Good communication skills for team members and vendors
- Experience with silicone, conductive gels, hydrogel, and other flexible materials
- Experience with vital signs related to physiological signal sensing and experimental design