Ecommerce Content Manager
Established e-commerce company is seeking a motivated individual to join our e-commerce content management team. The right candidate will have a passion for computers, an appreciation of logical processes, an analytical mind, and an interest in the booming industry of e-commerce.
· Assist Web Content Managers with the management of products on multiple e-commerce sites, including new product entry, updates to existing products, and product page optimization for search engines (using provided SEO guidelines).
· Develop a strong understanding of the e-commerce applications and processes used by our company.
· Correspond with vendors about product catalogs.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience managing an e-commerce store and its digital inventory of products.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and firm grasp of formulas (vlookup, sumif, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Strong knowledge of basic computer technologies appropriate for an internet-based company.
- Ability to take instruction from supervisor and follow directions.
- Ability to maintain focus.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including correct spelling and proper grammar usage.
· Occasionally lift and carry up to 50 Pounds
· Close Vision
· Color Vision
· Friendly dogs are on the premises, but are unrelated to company operations.