Merchant Training Program Jan/Feb 2021
Merchant Training Program (January 2021)
Beall's, Inc. operates over 500 retail stores across the southern and eastern United States with annual sales over one billion dollars. Since our modest beginnings in 1915, Bealls has grown to be one of the largest private companies in the state of Florida as well as a valued asset to all the communities we serve throughout the country.
The Merchant Training Program provides individuals with experiences in Store Operations, Merchandising, and Planning to develop the foundational competencies needed to become a successful retailer. Participants will also gain exposure to our different business units while attending hands-on training classes. This program offers individuals rapid career progression with exposure to several key functions of the business to prepare individuals for a career in Buying or Planning.
OUR IDEAL MTP CANDIDATE
- Bachelor’s Degree by December 2020 with a strong desire to be a future Buyer or Planner
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a positive attitude
- Ability to analyze and react to company reports to elevate opportunities that maximize sales
- Self-starters with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Interact with various levels of Leadership
- Build relationships with industry experts & peers
- Work exposure in multiple business units
- Attend leadership trainings
- Provide & receive regular feedback
HOW TO PUT YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD
- Be dedicated and committed to learning, while demonstrating a strong work ethic
- Be resilient, adaptable, and enthusiastic about impacting our business
- Learn how your role impacts other teams within the company and our customers
- Provide creative ideas that help make an impact in our business
JOIN US IN PARADISE
- Bradenton, FL – Corporate Headquarters