Live Stream Broadcast Intern
Interested in interning at an up-and-coming and revolutionary startup?
Brag House is seeking Live stream Broadcast Interns to assist producing and hosting live esports media content and tournaments for their college communities and beyond! Apply to become an integral part of the team’s development and long term growth!
You will get to work in a fast-growing tech company, and be closely involved with our Live Stream Production team. You will have opportunities to collaborate with a diverse team of professionals with backgrounds in entrepreneurship, sales, marketing, production, and finance; as well as attend meetings with corporate leaders, professional athletes, and social influencers. Additionally, we will work together on organizing and hosting events to gain strong followers right on your campus!
Our team will train you on broadcasting fundamentals, strategies, communication practices and skills, and expose you to other components of a high-growth startup.
Through this flexible, part-time role you will help generate followers to a new & improved socializing experience that is dedicated esports and college rivalries & comradery!
The Brag House App
Be prepared to discuss The Brag House app and its features during your first round interview. We would also appreciate any feedback you'd like to share about our app prior to your first round interview, if selected, in the bottom section of the application form. You can also send us a direct email with the feedback to email@example.com.
- Assist producing and hosting esports streams and tournaments within your community and the Brag House community at whole.
- Contribute to the development of our esports and college sports rivalries production model.
- Design and contribute to developing esports tournaments.
- Maintain knowledge of players and storylines involved in the game being broadcast.
- Log highlights during broadcast for editing.
- Contribute to project script, research, and writing.
- Curate public domain media, as well as past Brag House content, for use on projects.
- Assist with company events for college sports and esports events.
- Collaborate with other interns / departments on projects focused on growth and scalability.
- Attend staff meetings (video conference call).
- Provide support and other duties as needed on various projects to grow the business.
- Be familiar with at least a few of the programs below: Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator, After Effects), OBS/Streamlabs OBS (or other streaming software).
- Flexibility to work events (nights and weekends).
- Strongly familiar with eSports, preferably across a variety of games. Experience with broadcasting live events or covering event play-by-play action is preferred.
- Have a strong familiarity with relevant social media platforms (Tik Tok, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitch).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with descriptive ability, can speak clearly and announce/pronounce complex names, and be comfortable speaking/announcing to crowds (typically virtually).
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional groups.
- Experience with any of the following organizational systems: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), G-Suite (Docs, Slides, Hangouts, Sheets, Drive, Forms etc.)
- Able to contribute to the current culture and atmosphere that is warm, welcoming, and in line with the brand.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and system oriented team. Good with making deadlines, communication within your own team and other departments, and teamwork.
- Ideally a Media Communications, Film, or Advertising/Marketing major with relevant experience.
- Have an interest in technology, startups, and learning more about video production and graphic design, both through guided practice and independent research.
- Self-motivated; able to work well without constant direction or supervision.
- High attention to details and advanced organizational skills.
- Currently enrolled in a college (sophomore or junior preferred).
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 is preferred.
A little About this internship:
- Hourly Requirements: Minimum 8 weeks and approximately 12-15 hours per week commitment; flexible hours/duration and off-site opportunities (excluding US National holidays such as Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, etc.).
- Location: Our current HQ is in Brooklyn, but we have transitioned to operating 100% remote.
- Ownership: Your time at Brag House will be meaningful and fulfilling - No coffee runs or meaningless spreadsheets! Team members across the company identify ongoing projects to address real business challenges – and we trust you to take ownership of these projects. Our hope is that you will identify areas for opportunity and go for it, without waiting for instruction!
- Mentorship & Growth: On your first day, you will meet your Brag House mentor who will help you navigate through your time here. We will teach you and provide feedback along the way.
- FUN: We work hard at Brag House but take every opportunity to find fun along the way. We are constantly working to incorporate ways to have fun as a community, even remotely, into our work week.
We are committed to bringing individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world-changing community — and thrive along the way. Join Brag House for the chance to collaborate with an engaged team working to provide learning and growth opportunities for all.
** The Brag House is an Equal Opportunity company and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. **