Assembly Engineer Intern
General Manufacturing designs and manufactures Ultradyne rifle sights and muzzle breaks. We proudly manufacturer all of our products and accessories in the USA with headquarters located in Columbia, MO. All of our products are engineered using a scientific approach which is reflected in the high quality of our designs. Every design contains unique features maximizing performance to provide our customers with the best experience possible.
ASSEMBLY ENGINEER INTERN POSITION:
Our Assembly Engineer Intern will gain exposure to a critical part in the mechanical engineering design and production process. You will assist our team with our inventory tracking and assembly process, learn to identify potential design flaws in our parts and products during assembly and help to problem solve on any potential issues that arise during the assembly process.
ASSEMBLY ENGINEER INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Assembly of rifle scope and muzzle break parts into the finished product.
- Assist with inventory tracking of both parts and assembled products.
- Quality control for parts and assembled products.
- Troubleshoot part/product issues and identify potential design flaws.
ASSEMBLY ENGINEER INTERN QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must currently reside in Columbia, Missouri Area or relocate to the area
- REQUIRED; Positive attitude and hard worth ethic.
- REQUIRED: Attention to details
- PREFERRED; Knowledge of gun sights
- Flexibility in your schedule; can potentially work some weekends as needed when product demand fluctuates.
- Clean background