Process Analyst - Jan/June 2021
High performers. Positive thinkers. Passionate drivers. Results-driven achievers. Team players. Those are the natural leaders we’re looking for to help our premier clients solve difficult business problems. Every day in this ambiguous and ever-changing environment is an exciting opportunity to learn, and we will help you through support and training to build the tools you need to succeed. Process Analysts must be able to see the big picture, analyzing business processes, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives. A Crew212 Process Analyst will facilitate process workshops, after which they document any information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents; utilizing process mapping and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated. They may also be involved in documenting procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion.
As a Crew212 Process Analyst, your responsibilities may include:
- Managing process change
- Leading process redesign workshops
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Applying their knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN, EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes.
*Note: As a consultant, the specific responsibilities of a Crew212 Process Analyst will vary by project and client. With our many clients’ varied expectations in mind, the Crew212 program looks for that “perfect match” between your characteristics and our client needs.
Crew212 Process Analysts possess the following traits:
- Client service mindset: As a point of contact for project details and requirements, is willing to do whatever it takes to bring the project to its end goal while meeting client needs; learns quickly and helps build innovative solutions for our clients
- Analytical mindset focused on process and data analysis: Can take complex data and processes and highlight useful information, identify gaps, propose conclusions, and support decision making
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills: Ability to start with vague/abstract ideas and produce clear, concise documentation and verbal explanations for them, for the client business need(s)
- Attention to detail: Strong focus on the minute details of end user needs, documenting requirements with detailed reports measuring goals and outcomes and communicating those details in an effective manner
- Strong work ethic: Works hard and goes the extra mile to achieve project success and client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Management, Mathematics, Accounting, Statistics, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Finance or Economics or any related field
- 0-3 years of related work or internship experience
- We cannot consider your application if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.