Quantitative Research Associate
If you consider yourself curious about consumer behavior, like to know why people do the things they do, or even dub yourself an avid “people-watcher,” this role would be a great fit for you! C+R Research is looking to hire an inquisitive and creative Quantitative Research Associate.
C+R Research, a top-rated marketing insights agency in Chicago, is looking for 2 full-time, Quantitative Research Associates. The Associate role will assist more experienced quantitative analysts in managing client research projects. Involved in all aspects of research projects from research design/proposal through full written report.
- Use simple quantitative designs (under the supervision of more senior Analysts) such as typical concept tests, positioning test, product tests, small-scale tracking studies, etc.
- Learn and navigate new digital tools to aid in job responsibilities including using tools for ensuring accuracy, understanding rules applied to data, and manipulating table formatting.
- Assist in the completion and submission of bid forms.
- Check programs, tabulation plans, code sheets and cross-tabulated data for accuracy and completeness.
- Apply basic statistical principles (such as dependent and independent variables, etc.)
- Pull and check data in reports.
- Assist in developing of final reports by providing data and putting together PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain and build internal relationships by providing excellent project support, follow-up and timely delivery of results.
- Organize and maintain project information
- Assist other analysts/project teams on an as needed basis.
- Learn and develop research methods.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 0-2 years experience in supplier side marketing research.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
Bachelor’s in Marketing, Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology, Communication, or other related field.
WORKING CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
Office environment. Competitive benefits including medical, dental, life, AD&D, LTD, STD, FSA/HSA, DCA, 401(k) with employer match and excellent PTO.
Applicant must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.