Quantitative Research Associate
If you consider yourself curious about consumer behavior, like to know why people do the things they do, or even dub yourself an avid “people-watcher,” this role would be a great fit for you! C+R Research is looking to hire an inquisitive and creative Quantitative Research Associate. This role entails working in a casual work environment, with a collaborative team of analysts to conduct quant research and deliver exceptional reports to clients, including numerous Fortune 1000 companies. This position is involved in all aspects of the research process, primarily focusing on clients within Health & Beauty, Consumer Packaged Goods, Pet Care, and Financial Services.
- Use simple quantitative designs (under the supervision of more senior Analysts) such as typical concept tests, positioning test, product tests, small-scale tracking studies, etc.
- Learn and navigate new digital tools to aid in job responsibilities including using tools for ensuring accuracy, understanding rules applied to data, and manipulating table formatting.
- Assist in the completion and submission of bid forms.
- Check programs, tabulation plans, code sheets and cross-tabulated data for accuracy and completeness.
- Apply basic statistical principles (such as dependent and independent variables, etc.)
- Pull and check data in reports.
- Assist in developing of final reports by providing data and putting together PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain and build internal relationships by providing excellent project support, follow-up and timely delivery of results.
- Organize and maintain project information
- Assist other analysts/project teams on an as needed basis.
- Learn and develop research methods.
- Special projects as required.
- Regular attendance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 0-2 years experience in supplier side marketing research.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, and positive attitude.
Bachelor’s in Marketing, Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology, Communication, or other related field.
WORKING CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
Office environment. Competitive benefits including medical, dental, life, AD&D, LTD, STD, FSA/HSA, DCA, 401(k) with employer match and excellent PTO.
Applicant must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.