Intern (Innovation and Technology Undergraduate - Summer)
Learn various job functions within the Managed Care industry and explore various career opportunities
Apply academic knowledge and learn new skills by contributing to various projects
Research various legal, regulatory, and other topics within functional area and industry
Attend training and development presentations to enhance professional competencies
Learn about various processes and functions within the Managed Care industry and develop professionally by contributing to projects that support the business.
High school diploma or equivalent. Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited university or college, preferably in a field related to the hiring department through the internship period.
- Assist with spurring ideas and innovation in lab for building proof of concept to show business value.
- Understand APIs and how they function within technology in daily lives.
- Assist with insight into how users interact with mobile devices for health metrics.
- Enrollment in computer science or information management systems undergraduate program.
- Basic understanding of cloud platforms.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.