Stores Executive Team Leader (Assistant Store Manager)
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER IN TRAINING
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Assistant Store Manager in Training
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Team Leader in Training, you'll take the lead as you…
- Drive sales by overseeing the guest service and merchandising of two to three departments with sales ranging from $2 - $9 million
- Act as leader on duty, as well as opening and closing the store on assigned days
- Assist with recruiting and hiring of your team
- Receive extensive training to help you become a strong store executive leader
- Ensure great service by interacting with guests and team members
- Strive to achieve sales goals and maintain budget controls
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,801 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
- 4-year college degree
- Supervisor level experience
- Proven conflict management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with great interpersonal skills
- Flexible work hours including some nights and weekends
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis