Hunter Engineering Company, a global leader in the development and manufacturing of computer-based automotive service equipment, is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team. Founded in 1946, Hunter has a history of product ingenuity and growth and has been a worldwide market leader for decades. Our computer-based products set the quality and technological standard in the industry. Hunter Engineering Company offers state-of-the-art automotive service equipment such as wheel alignment systems, wheel balancers, tire changers, lift racks, and brake testers.
- Building/maintaining tooling to support the release of HunterNET features to our Azure cloud architecture and to ensure code and deployment standards.
- Monitor deployed cloud architecture (cost, uptime, performance).
- Setting up projects/repositories, setting and maintaining permissions on cloud resources, debugging build agent issues, and configuring dashboards for monitoring resources.
- Experience with monitoring tools (App Insights or alternative)
- Experience with version control (git)
- Experience with CI/CD orchestration
- Azure DevOps preferred, Jenkins and other experience is acceptable
- Gated deployments/gated builds
- Experience with deploying Microsoft SQL Server databases to cloud
- Securing credentials
- Models for deployment
- Experience with Visual Studio specific (C#/C++)
- NuGet package feeds
- Understand differences C# .NET Core vs .NET Framework
- Experience with microrepository pattern
- Experience with static code analysis
- Experience with Agile work items
- Experience with Azure (AWS if experienced), Redis, CosmosDB, Docker, Linux, Windows, Bash
- Experience with PowerShell, C#, C++, CI/CD pipeline automation (AzureDevOps, Jenkins, etc), NuGet, Function Apps, Visual Studio, Agile, Sonar Qube
- Security minded (Attention to detail)
- Driven to learn
- Team Player