Customer Engagement Specialist
Customer Engagement Specialist
At UniGroup, it’s more than just a job: UniGroup employees get the opportunity to learn about our industry-leading organization from the inside – witnessing firsthand our dedication to our people and our passion for serving others. They have chances to make connections and build long-lasting relationships with UniGroup professionals and experience the professional world in an organization recognized for customer experience, quality, innovation, and safety. Most of all, UniGroup employees get to #LOVEWHEREYOUWORK.
UniGroup offers employees many different career paths, from supply chain and logistics to finance and accounting to technology and innovation (and marketing, sales, HR, safety and legal in between), and prides itself on being more than a place to work – it’s a home to build a career. UniGroup understands the key to any company’s long-term success is its people, and we strive to empower, develop and support every employee, giving each one the resources and tools to thrive….and the extra perks sweeten the deal. Think on-campus fitness centers, food trucks, employee appreciation and family events, volunteer programs and tuition assistance in a collaborative, friendly and casual work environment.
So if you’re a recent college grad, or a motivated learner eager to build your skills in a second-to-none organization, and like opportunities with all sorts of future potential, our positions are definitely worth checking out! Unigroupinc.com/careers
Under general direction, the Customer Engagement Specialist receives inbound calls and initiates outbound calls for the purpose of scheduling survey appointments for potential moving customers, gathers necessary information regarding customer’s moving needs and offers information regarding various service options offered by United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for initiating and answering telephone calls and processing electronic leads to schedule appointments for move quotes.
· Acts as the primary interface with potential customers, agents and UniGroup surveyors to establish and coordinate the details of survey appointments and requests for quotes.
· Guides potential customers through a specified process of obtaining needed information for their move in a professional and courteous manner and creates move opportunity.
· Introduces and gauges interest in various value-added services.
· Provides ballpark quotes for basic moving services (load, transport, and delivery).
· Provides quotes and sells stand-alone auto moves.
· Routes customers to appropriate resources related to inquiries outside the scope of the lead center.
· Performs cubing and estimating services for virtual sales team.
· Maintains lead center database, creates/maintains various reports as required.
· Responsible for meeting lead center targets and objectives identified.
· Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
Education, License or Certification:
· Associate’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
· 2-4 years of experience in a call center and/or customer service experience.