Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Want to have a more active role in the treatment planning process?
Ready to let your customer service skills shine?
If you are a self-starter with excellent organizational skills, this is the position for you.
Being a Case Coordinator at Devereux has its Advantages
You will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- An environment where you can be an active contributor to the treatment planning process
- A role where you can be innovative and contribute to programs across the facility
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
- Opportunity to work in various team settings
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Colorado provides programs and services for children & adolescents with emotional & behavioral disorders. Located in Westminster, CO, this position is responsible for managing a caseload by helping coordinate quality services for our clients. Monitors the delivery of therapeutic services, and provides case coordination services in the form of funding acquisition, verification and continuation, and aftercare/discharge planning. Serves as liaison between assigned clients, their families, agencies and the Interdisciplinary Treatment Team to ensure active participation in treatment and ongoing communication of treatment effectiveness.
Pay range for is $15.00-$17.50/hour for this role.
You will be eligible for the $1.00 per hour dedication bonus when working on campus!
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Human Services, or related field
- Valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- A minimum of at least one year of case management experience, or one year of direct care experience, preferably in residential treatment or health care setting.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required
- Expertise with Microsoft Word and proficient use of excel
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Must be able to complete and provide proof of current influenza vaccination
- Devereux requires all individuals interviewing for a position involving contact with children to complete The Diana Screen, a screening that assesses a candidate’s understanding of appropriate boundaries between adults and children.