As one of the fastest growing IT companies in the Midwest, GadellNet Consulting Services inspires and enables hundreds of small businesses to use technology to drive extraordinary business results. We are passionate about building a creative, ambitious, and progressive work environment where all employees are empowered. GadellNet is a family-friendly company that prides itself on its ability to recruit, train and promote qualified individuals regardless of their race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristics that makes people unique, diverse and different. GadellNet is proud to employ a highly talented, diverse team and is looking for individuals who are passionate about growing our business further.
About the Position:
We are currently looking for an intern for our Managed Services team, working in deployments. The ideal candidate will be able to start in May and work through the summer.
· Image, setup and deploy desktops, laptops and mobile devices
· Assist with the setup of devices at client locations
· Install client software, such as Microsoft and line of business applications
· Support, troubleshoot and repair desktop, laptop and mobile device hardware
· Manage all technical problems and resolutions through a ticketing system
· Attend and participate in team meetings
· Excellent interpersonal skills including strong self-motivation, focus and passion
· Currently a junior or senior in college or attending graduate school
· Credible and professional presence; ability to think strategically
· Professional oral and written communication skills
· Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
· Impeccable integrity and honesty
· Commitment to quality and the motivation and ability to work well in a team environment
· Ability to follow established guidelines, policies and procedures
At GadellNet, our core values guide our decision-making process, overall empowerment of our employees and assignment of responsibility within our teams. This role is meant to create an experience that supports the values and goals of GadellNet and fosters a one-of-a-kind service experience for our Clients. This experience creates brand awareness and equity, as well as establishes a culture that attracts and retains the top talent available in our markets.
- Make an Impact
- 100% Responsibility 0% Excuses
- Grow or Die