Food & Beverage Internship
What will I be doing ?
You’ll be learning, growing and having fun. Gaining skills for life as you take on the responsibilities of this important role.
Convenient hours for anyone seeking an amazing Summer Internship opportunity Our ambassadors are essential in leading activities that reflect and uphold our five core values of Courtesy, Service, Cleanliness, Safety and Integrity, while promoting diversity equity and inclusion within our teams. Our goal is not only to provide a safe and friendly atmosphere but to elevate the entertainment experience in Kansas City. Our team members are enthusiastic about their work because they create fun and memories of a lifetime for our guests every day!
Internship Opportunities Available:
- Restaurant Manager
- Warehouse & Logistics Attendant
- Culinary Leadership and Cook
- Data Analysis & Auditing
All Roles Include:
- Wages up to $15 hr.
- Paid Training
- Free Uniforms
- Free park entry (after 40 hours worked)
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible work schedule
- Referral Bonuses
COVID Employee Safety Guidelines:
- Following all updated CDC Regulations
- Mask Requirements
- Temp Checks prior to entering park
- Social Distancing
- Consistent Sanitation practices
- Hand Sanitations Stations
- Reducing Crowded Areas This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Worlds of Fun provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.