Seasonal & Part-time Operations Technician
Are you looking for a great paying summer job with flexible hours that gives you real world experience in food manufacturing?
At Kraft Heinz Columbia, you can be part of a diverse team of 500+ employees speaking over 20 languages making the famous Oscar Mayer Hotdogs. Part-time and seasonal positions pay $15.25 per hour with 6, 10, or 12-hour shifts. Schedules are flexible and set every two weeks. New hires may be required to work up to 40 hours per week during their training period (2-4 weeks) to ensure adequate training. Full-time seasonal positions are available including opportunities for overtime.
· Perform production related functions as assigned. This may include, but is not limited to: Monitoring and operating production machinery, manually sorting, lifting, or arranging product (hot dogs), perform sanitation activities, driving powered industrial trucks, etc.
· Perform basic maintenance duties as assigned.
· Learn Standard Cleaning Methods and assist with scheduled plant cleanups by utilizing cleaning supplies, including the dispense of chemicals for daily use.
· Abide by all Plant Policies, Safety Regulations, and Industrial Hygiene Regulations a condition of employment.
· Perform repetitive tasks to include lifting, bending, stooping, climbing, grasping and standing for prolonged periods of time; able to lift 50 pounds in a food-manufacturing environment that averages 42 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Efficiently perform functions associated with the line Quality Control Inspections.
· Must have excellent attendance
· Must be willing to work within a team environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively and follow oral and written work instructions
· Ability to work overtime when required (not applicable to part-time positions)
· Perform other duties as dictated by the operation or directed by the Line Leader.
· Days or Nights; 6-Hours (8:00 – 2:00 or 2:00 – 8:00), 10-Hours (9:00 – 7:00), or 12-Hours (8:00 – 8:00)
· Shifts will be set every two weeks based on employee availability.
o Seasonal employees are expected to work a minimum of approximately 80 hours per month but may work a full-time schedule, including OT if desired.
Send your resume to Samuel.email@example.com