WHY JOIN BEALLS?
Come join a team rich in tradition that is ready to adapt and evolve with the ever-changing retail landscape! We are a debt free, billion-dollar organization with over 550 retail stores across 24 states. With an eye to the future, we continue to enter new markets and expand on our customer base!
Stable and fiscally savvy, Beall’s has long been an organization that represents tradition, integrity, and ever-changing sustainability. We are led by servant leaders who are genuinely grateful for our contributions every day. Our associates strive to exceed expectations and drive results through empowerment and ownership. Come join a team that brings a people first approach to doing business!
Maximize business, by store location, by performing timely and quality allocation of merchandise to stores based on established business criteria, rules and guidelines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Allocate purchase orders in a timely manner, based on buying and planning direction, utilizing Auto Allocation attributes, knowledge of product flow and specific analysis to drive thoughtful allocations.
- Review purchase orders and communicate as needed with Logistics personnel, Planner, or Buyer, pertaining to specific allocation instructions, shipment details, allocation parameters and vendor compliance. Recommend changes and/or exceptions to ensure quality allocations.
- Analyze and respond to specific store requests with regards to performance and plan concerns.
- Monitor new and remodeled store needs by executing plan, recapping receipt flow and reacting to inventory and sales trends on a weekly basis.
- Maximize current business by store location. Action to include but not limited to, use of current business trends and analysis, assortment plans, volume groups, location, climate and/or other attributes.
- Develop a thorough understanding of business within specific area of responsibility.
- Ensure core programs are in stock position by store for classifications of product, communicating concerns, patterns of business and store needs to Merchandise Planner.
- Assist Merchandise Planner with day to day tasks and special projects as assigned.
- Communicate and partner with Buyer, Planner, and Location Planner on an ongoing basis.
- College Degree in related field is preferred.
- One to two years of work related experience is preferred.
- Must pass Beall’s math aptitude examination.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Team player with strong collaboration skills.
- Positive mental attitude, self- motivated and energetic.
- Ability to occasionally work varying hours.
- Prior systems and computer experience is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word is preferred.
For more information, check out: