vineyard vines is a highly successful, privately held, American clothing and accessory retailer founded in 1998 on Martha’s Vineyard by brothers, Shep & Ian Murray. With Shep & Ian still at the helm today, vineyard vines has experienced exponential year over year growth and now operates over 100 retail locations including an outlet division, a successful e-commerce business, domestic distribution center, and expanding corporate headquarters. In addition, vineyard vines is also carried in major department stores such as Nordstrom and Bloomingdales as well as numerous specialty boutiques across the US.
vineyard vines was founded on a state of mind that "Every day should feel this good." This state of mind is something that all people experience at some point. Those moments are different for all of us, but they are important because they're uniquely ours. EDSFTG is at the core of our culture and allows us to celebrate the differences that tie us together. These diverse backgrounds are what make us stronger as a team, and it is why we are passionate about creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace where every team member can bring their true self to work. We are committed to building a more diverse Team across all channels, departments, and stores within our community.
Won't you join us and share your EDSFTG moment?
- Perform multiple administrative responsibilities such as preparing reporting and recaps for daily and weekly meetings, as well as on an ad hoc basis for analysis.
- Tracking deliverables to ensure key product development and financial deadlines are met seasonally.
- Create seasonal product and channel merchandising guides detailing styles, color, season, delivery dates, and other product details in order to effectively communicate necessary. information (big product ideas, new launches, delivery flow, etc) to cross-functional teams and external accounts.
- Help manage sample process, in partnership with sample closet, PD, and Design teams.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with Design, Production and channel partners to understand and learn the product development lifecycle.
- Maintain effective internal relationships by using professional communication and efficient processes.
- Stay abreast of industry fashion trends and competitor activity through market research, competitive shopping, and analysis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Keen interest in fashion, trends, customer behavior, and business
- Very strong time management, prioritization, flexibility and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion for the Vineyard Vines brand
- Creative, adaptable, entrepreneurial and driven by integrity
- Demonstrates the ability to carefully listen to others at all levels in the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
Every-day will feel this good because:
- We have a fun-spirited entrepreneurial culture filled with truly “good” people
- We have flexible working hours and work from home days to accommodate your personal life
- We offer a generous employee discount so you can rep our lifestyle on-and-off the boat
- We offer a competitive salary package, 401-K, commuter benefits, and paid-family leave, Health savings ,Flex spending accounts, Life & Disability insurance
- We have an Onsite Gym as well as Health & Financial wellness programs to keep you active
- We offer 2 summer Fridays to take off in addition to a competitive vacation policy & holiday calendar