Associate, Planning - Out-of-Home (Culver City, California)
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
The Assistant, Planning - OOH is the bedrock of the team. You will assist and support while learning from team members in all facets of planning and buying. One of the core features of the role is operational, where you will develop a multitude of skills to support your team and clients. This includes, but not limited to, creating a competitive analysis of brands, ensuring OOH media campaigns are posted on time, assisting team in creating plans by briefing media owners and collating key data for your team's review. A passion for the media industry and a curious mind is pivotal as this will be your first step into developing your OOH media career.
▪ Become proficient in all industry tools both 3rd party and proprietary
▪ Be curious on the OOH market, the various players, and how the different environments can deliver against different audiences
▪ Work with your team to begin to understand all the processes and steps to deliver a campaign from start to finish
▪ Learn key areas that you will take ownership of such as POP and Post Campaign Analysis
▪ Demonstrate a passion for the media industry.
▪ A keen eye for detail, ensuring the high standards of the team are upkept.
▪ Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
▪ Excellent communication skills to confidently speak to your team and media owners.
▪ Ability to learn new tools and utilize them in your day to day.
▪ Manage your time efficiently so that you can handle a multitude of different projects at the same time
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.