Associate, Client Operations
Carat is consistently ranked the #1 media agency in the world with over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries. We deliver an unparalleled capability to unlock real human understanding to connect people and brands by designing powerful and engaging media experiences.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Carat is an agency of dentsu.
The Associate, Client Ops assists in the implementing and maintaining of media campaigns and financial stewardship across multiple channels. As an entry level position, you will represent the start of a media career and will report into a Senior Associate.
This position is essential in the day-to-day tactical and billing management of campaigns and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast paced, detail-oriented environment. While prior knowledge of/work experience in Media is not required, the successful Associate is resourceful and demonstrates the initiative to participate in advanced projects.
The Associate position is training-intensive. Aptitude and eagerness for learning new skills (both technical and organic) and procedures is essential. You are expected to be an active participant, increasing participation over time in the position. You are also encouraged to contribute ideas and insights that will benefit our clients.
As part of the Client Operations team, you will be a steward to the operations process across all channels and works very closely with assigned Client Operations Senior Associate, client brand Planning team, Digital Ad Operations, Finance Operations and Digital Analytics teams when applicable.
Client Operations and Media Execution:
- Works with Client Ops Associate team to manage all updates to budgets, flighting and other campaign revisions as received by client
- Assists Associates in monthly campaign actualizations and billing reconciliation process
- Understands intricacies of various ad-serving partners
- Maintains internally used tracking documentation
- Works with Digital Ad Operations to ensure flawless implementation of tagging and trafficking requirements as necessitated by the campaign
- Understands general activation capabilities of all available media tactics
Client & Internal Relationships:
- Supports Associates in preparing and delivering work to clients and colleagues
- Attends all status meetings when appropriate
- Maintains day-to-day consultation with Associate when buy details are concerned (rates/costs, launch timeline etc.)
- Is approachable and solution-oriented when presented with problems/issues by staff and team
- Builds positive relationships with internal and external teams
- Engages with all work-related contacts in a professional and respectful manner
- Possesses mature and professional business acumen in written communications
Strategic Thinking & Leadership:
- Assesses problems and concerns in a systematic, logical and rational manner
- Proactively resolves issues, and knows when to escalate to Associate
- Provides guidance to team members to nurture/promote team environment
- May be responsible for constructing and delivering accurate, honest and timely performance management documents ie (monthly actualization performance)
- Capable of managing multiple deliverables and ability to seamlessly transition among them
- Demonstrates active listening skills and ability to apply learning over time
- Expresses oneself clearly and concisely in oral communications
- Writes in a clear, compelling and concise manner
- Organizes ideas and information logically and sequentially
- Ensures key information is provided to team regarding client issues, internal agency issues, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Experience and knowledge of Prisma Mediaocean application a plus
- Strong interest in the media industry
- Proficient and accurate with numbers and budgets
- Ability to generate and present well-considered solutions
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment
- Balanced ability to perform analytically and creatively
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- FTO and family leave
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.