Bike Sales and Service Associate
Pedego KC/ Columbia is looking for a professional, passionate and personable bike enthusiast who can cross over into other responsibilities to become a key player in our new team. If you like working and solving our customers' needs in addition to working to make a healthier, happier active community, then this is the job for you.
- Unpack and assemble bicycles.
- Assist in accessory sales.
- Provide knowledgeable assistance to customers about products and services.
- Evaluate equipment service issues by interacting with customers and assessing equipment.
- Find ways to improve company products, processes, and customer service.
- Support outside sales and fundraising venues and events in and around KC and Columbia.
- Assist in leading group rides on tours and trails
- Previous experience with bike components, tools, and service equipment is a plus.
- social media experience posting events
- Comfortable working alone and in a group.
- High level of customer service and attention to detail.
- Computer experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some weekends. No early morning or night hours.
Considered a plus:
- 1+ years bike mechanic experience in a retail setting, mechanic certification.
- Point of Sale (POS) experience.
- Enjoy bicycles.
- Eager to learn! We are happy to help you learn all you need to know.