Eligible for $1,000 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment
Inpatient Therapist: To serve as a member of the multidisciplinary team proving inpatient therapeutic services and support to children, families and clients. Collaborating with Inpatient Department Managers and treatment staff in providing therapeutic milieu programs and to maintain accountability for high quality care and treatment and/or counseling campus wide.
Essential functions of the position include but are not limited to:
- Provide clinical knowledge including the ability to adjust therapeutic style and interventions conducive to the development and maintenance of a therapeutic relationship with clients, families and supports across the life span
- Ensure a sound theoretical base and the ability to conceptualize and implement effective treatment for clients
- Complete comprehensive assessments of clients during initial intake sessions providing clinical recommendations regarding appropriate level of care and ongoing treatment needs
- Provides case oversight that includes identified permanency and stability goals based on clinical impressions and collaboration with client, family and treatment team
- Other duties as assigned
- Medical, dental, and vision for full-time employees.
- PTO for full-time employees.
- Heavily discounted trainings offered through Tanager Place's Training and Education Institute for all employees.
- Individual and group supervision and ongoing mentoring.
Master's degree in social work or related human services; Current Iowa License required.