Want to join our team? Ideal pharmacy technician candidates are students interested in a career in health professions. All D&H employees are expected to provide excellent customer service and to be able to work under pressure and remain professional and diligent.
• Daily technician duties including but not limited to helping customers locate OTC items, accepting and processing patient payments, insurance verification, drug inventory management, communicating with doctor's offices, computer entry, and general problem solving.
• Store hours M-F 8am-7pm, Saturday hours 8am-4pm
• We are closed on Sundays and major holidays
• Must be available a minimum of 15 hours/week (which includes two Saturdays/month) and also be available for at least part of school breaks (i.e. spring break, winter break, thanksgiving break)
• Ability to multitask and work at a rapid pace while incorporating superior customer service and critical thinking skills.
• Face to face customer service in a retail setting: 6 months preferred
• Preference given to those with previous pharmacy and/or retail experience.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ability to pass background check and maintain good standing
• Ability to pass initial and routine random drug screenings
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11-13 per hour