We are currently seeking full-time and part-time Addictions Therapists.
These roles will offer a flexible schedule as they may require weekend and evening work for group and individual counseling. You will receive an additional weekend/evening stipend to account for work outside of a typical day-shift schedule. .
We are pleased to offer highly competitive compensation to coincide with our excellent benefits package. We are also able to offer a generous incentive compensation program. As an agency and as a service line we believe in and promote a culture of self-care.
Our Addictions Therapists provide high quality, compassionate, culturally competency and ethical mental health services to children, adults, and their families who are experiencing varying levels of difficulties due to life situations or mental health concerns.
What You'll Do
- Provide individual, family and group counseling
- Complete assessments, therapy, group therapy, skills development, case management services, safety planning and recovery planning
- Provide crisis intervention/emergency services by assessing risk, development of safety plans, reporting of any abuse or neglect, coordinating hospitalization or any other emergency situations
- Complete clinical documentation within required timeframes
- Communicate and collaborate with providers and stakeholders regarding client care, integrated health, current function, medication related- issues, education support, and any other care related to client/families
- Keep current with updated research and best practices
- Maintain proficiency in use of electronic health record (EHR)
About Adult & Child Health
Adult & Child Health has served central Indiana as a Community Mental Health Center for over five decades as a 501c(3) not-for-profit organization. We’ve been a staple in Indianapolis since 1949, originally known as Marion County Child Health Clinic. In 1982, we officially became Adult & Child Health. In 2017, we became a Federally Qualified Health Center, which means we can now deliver primary care to our community. This bridge to becoming an FQHC has provided us the opportunity to improve the whole health of each person we serve.
At Adult & Child Health we believe the need for equality permeates the very mission and services we provide to persons who face all kinds of discrimination and we stand shoulder to shoulder with our community in an effort to support them. We have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration, diversity and innovation across our organization. This environment gives our staff the opportunity to enhance current skills and build new capabilities, while providing excellent care to our clients.
Adult & Child Health offers an extensive benefits package that includes:
Work Life Balance
- 9 paid Holidays each year
- Generous PTO accrual plan with 176 hours of PTO in your first year (based on 40-hour weeks)
- Company PTO Donation Bank for catastrophic and emergency PTO needs
- Customizable flexible schedule options
Financial Well Being
- Relocation Assistance for eligible locations/positions (up to $3,000 covered for eligible expenses)
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program ($3,000 the first year and $1,000 ever subsequent year)
- Mileage reimbursement (.50 a mile)
- 401k with up to 4% company matching
- 4 Approved NHSC & SUD Sites eligible for Loan Repayment Options (for applicable positions)
- Adult & Child Health is a PSLF (Public Student Loan Forgiveness) eligible organization.
- Incentive compensation (position specific)
- Employee Referral Program offering Referral Bonus’ (for applicable positions)
- Customizable flexible scheduling options
- Service anniversary recognition program
- Medical PPO and High Deductible medical plans w/ telehealth options and mail order prescription program for generic maintenance drugs
- Medical and dependent care FSA plan; HSA plan with employer contributions
- Competitive dental and vision plans
- Employer paid STD, LTD, and life (additional life options available for purchase)
Growth & Development Opportunities
- Provide graduate supervision towards licensure
- Career advancement opportunities through our Career Path programs that allow you to increase skillset, competencies, and your compensation
- Staff Development funds to meet continuous development, training and CEU needs
- Masters in social work or other license-eligible field
- Must be license-eligible for LCAC, LCSW or LMHC (required)
- Hold LCAC, LCSW, LMFT or LMHC in Indiana (preferred)
- Must hold a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record and provide own, insured, transportation
- Knowledge of industry best practices
- Skill in applying varied interventions with individuals/families in crisis
- Skill in working with a variety of cultures
- Skill in working independently and implementing time management strategies
- Ability to provide necessary self-care
- Ability to demonstrate positive team interactions with other clinic staff