Client Services Associate - RH - Denver
RH at its core is about taste, and we believe the idea of scaling taste is large and far reaching.
The RH brand attracts the best designers, artisans, manufacturers and talent in our industry, scaling and rendering their work more valuable across our integrated platform, enabling us to curate the most compelling collection of luxury home furnishings in the world. We are moving the brand beyond curating and selling products to conceptualizing and selling spaces by building an ecosystem of products, places, services and spaces that elevates and establishes the RH brand as a global thought leader, taste and place maker.
At RH we believe deeply that the "right" people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won't take "no" for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather than who's right.
Client Services Associates play an integral role in providing luxury service and assessing the needs of our clients. This is the ideal role for an innovator with a sense of personal style, polished appearance, refined taste and a discerning eye for luxury.
- Live Our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
- Greet and welcome RH Clients and assist with any questions or concerns
- Assist in connecting clients with the right Associates based on their purchase needs
- Assist and communicate with clients in the Gallery, over the phone and through email
- Provide an elevated level of client services support to Gallery Partners to resolve client concerns
- Become well-versed on RH product and offerings
- Create a luxury service experience in every interaction
- Exhibit broad understanding of the organization
- Customer service experience within a design firm, high-end furniture showroom, or luxury retail setting preferred
- Ability to recognize and respond to multiple priorities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to quality, detail focused on all levels
- People and relationship-driven
- Commitment to quality, detail-focused on all levels
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, IOS devices, Microsoft Office and Google Applications
OUR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 30 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques
- Ability to maneuver effectively around gallery floor, stock room and office
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
Additional Application Instructions
Please apply on the RH website. We will reach out once the application has been received. If you have any questions, please email Ryan Taggart at firstname.lastname@example.org