UX Web Designer
Are you a UX Web Designer who loves the outdoor industry? Do you want to be on a team that works hard in a creative, fast-paced environment? We are currently looking for a UX Web Designer to join our team!
As a UX Web Designer, you will be responsible for UI/UX research, design, and development, contributing to and maintaining our Style Guide, and working with web developers to build mobile-first data-driven web pages and applications.
This UX Web Design opportunity is an in-seat position, located in Columbia, MO.
What we are looking for:
- A Bachelor's degree, or related work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work through complicated user scenarios and business problems
- A strong understanding of layout, typography, color, and design principles
- Experience creating wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes using Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator (or similar programs)
- A team player with strong communication and collaboration skills who loves to get things done
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions (e.g., A/B Testing, User Testing)
MidwayUSA, located in Columbia, MO is an industry-leading internet retailer of over 120,000 shooting, reloading, and hunting products. Both country kids from Missouri, Larry and Brenda Potterfield turned their passion for shooting sports into a career by opening a small gun shop in 1977 that would eventually become MidwayUSA (www.midwayusa.com). They instilled family values like honesty, integrity and respect for others into the business, and strive to maintain this culture with each Employee added to their growing team. Since 1977, MidwayUSA has offered JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING® for Shooting, Hunting and the Outdoors with an unyielding focus on Customer Satisfaction.
MidwayUSA is a 2009 and 2015 recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
MidwayUSA requires all candidates post-offer to submit to a background check and drug screening as a condition of employment.
If this sounds like the place for you, apply today! We’d love to have you on the team!