Therapist - Trauma Care Coordinator - Franklin Cty, MO - Full Time $2000 signing bonus
Therapist - Trauma Care Coordinator $2,000 signing bonus
Come join us as we provide the highest quality of care to help families, children, and individuals experience greater hope and wholeness of life.
LFCS is seeking compassionate professionals to provide effective prevention services on a full-time basis to eligible children, youth, schools and community groups. Therapist will provide therapy to individuals, couples and/or family therapy within an office setting for a portion of each week. Therapist will provide Trauma education and prevention services to schools and community organizations as well as short-term individual trauma counseling for designated students.
- Provide group/individual trauma-focused therapy and psychoeducation to students at school, identified for services by school staff.
- Provide consultation to school districts, community stakeholders, and child welfare system agencies to aid in implementation of trauma informed practices, policies, and procedures.
- Provide various trauma focused trainings and presentations to school districts, community stakeholders, and social service agencies.
- Maintain accurate and complete client records and date reports.
- Participate in program meetings, supervision and case consultation.
- Collaborate with community networks as needed for client services and program development. Maintain the highest levels of standards of ethics and confidentiality.
- Serve on department and agency committees or work groups as needed.
- Collect and evaluate data from school districts, community stakeholders, and child welfare system agencies in order to track and measure progress of implementation of trauma informed practices, policies, and procedures.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Level I: Master's degree or higher in a mental health related field with professional license from the State of Missouri (LPC or LCSW) plus one year of clinical experience or a Provisional License (PLPC or LMSW) with one year of experience.
- Level II: Master's degree or higher in a mental health related field with professional license from the State of Missouri (LPC or LCSW) with two years' experience.
- Level III: Master's degree in a mental health related field with professional license from the State of Missouri as a Professional Counselor (LCSW, LMFT or LPC) plus a minimum of four years of clinical experience.
Must be a licensed driver with access to a reliable automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements.
Apply at: https://lfcsmo.org/
Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of counseling theories and practices, therapeutic models and interventions for use with children and youth. Knowledge of mental health assessment and treatment planning. Knowledge of ethical standards and legal regulations. Knowledge of community resources. Effective professional clinical and group presentation skills. Crisis intervention skills. Ability to function as an effective team member. Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Ability to maintain accurate and complete client records. Computer skills and time management skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; climb up to two feet; balance; stoop, knee, couch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to access, enter, modify, and retrieve data on a personal computer. The employee is also required to read, write, and speak the English language. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability please contact (314) 754-2812 for assistance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, pregnancy, creed, genetic information, gender identity, status as protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
In addition to federal law requirements, LFCS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.