Pharmacy Delivery Technician
• Provide excellent customer service to D&H delivery patients and facilities.
• Utilize smart phone app to organize and make prescription delivery orders in an efficient and timely manner.
• Be able to work under pressure and remain professional and diligent.
• Keep accurate monetary transaction records and customer signatures for each delivery.
• Light cleaning duties in and around store facilities.
• Store hours M-F 8am-7pm, Saturday hours 8am-4pm
• We are closed on Sundays and major holidays
• Must be available a minimum of 15 hours/week (which includes two Saturdays/month) and also be available for at least part of school breaks (i.e. spring break, winter break, thanksgiving break)
• Ability to multitask and work at a rapid pace while incorporating superior customer service and critical thinking skills.
• Face to face customer service in a retail setting: 6 months preferred
• High school or equivalent
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ability to pass background check and maintain good standing
• Ability to pass initial and routine random drug screenings
• Valid driver’s license that is currently in good standing
• Have and maintain an excellent driving record