Analyst - Consulting Services
The Company: World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology.
WWT employs more than 7,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®” list for the tenth consecutive year.
The Team: The Consulting Services group works with customers to define their strategic goals and align assets to business value and increase their return on technology investments. WWT leverages the Idea-to-Outcome methodology to deliver services; this is what really sets WWT apart. We have the strategic consulting approach of consulting firms and the proven ability to deploy and operate complex infrastructure solutions at scale across the globe.
We take on the most challenging problems our customers face and provide innovative solutions that can involve data strategy, use cases & analytical modeling, data governance, AI/ML platforms, and enterprise architecture strategy. We are made up of consultants who formerly worked at top firms, data scientists with PhDs from the top universities, and engineers with experience in industry and government agencies. Our goal is to bring together business acumen with full-stack technical know-how to develop innovative solutions for our clients' most complex challenges.
The Role: The Analyst is responsible for solving business problems within customer engagements, interacts with clients to understand their business needs, and works with project teams to develop solutions leveraging WWT's capabilities.
The ideal candidate can understand detailed technological, business, and analytical concepts and communicate those concepts to clients in a way that is easy to comprehend. WWT is looking for high-impact, motivated, and thoughtful individuals to join our Consulting Services team!
- Develop analytical and technological solutions to achieve defined business objectives
- Consult with business users to ensure that solutions meet business needs and are practical to implement
- Help maintain project plans and schedules
- Create project documentation including technical documents such as process flows and user manuals
- Create clear, compelling charts, tables, and other visuals
- Present results and recommendations to clients and partners
- Create educational and sales materials to empower WWT account teams
- BA or BS required
Preferred majors include:
- Excellent communication and engagement skills; ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Skilled at multitasking requirements including gathering, testing, troubleshooting, and supporting tasks across multiple user groups in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Ability to generate creative solutions to difficult or ambiguous problems
- Thoughtful problem-solving skills and ability to work well in groups
- Ability to ask the right questions to understand the business problem and identify the measurement or business object
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel
- The ideal candidate is a supportive, positive, self-driven, and growth-oriented individual with a passion for delivering quality insights in a business environment
Learn more about Consulting Services here! https://www.wwt.com/consulting-services-careers