How you’ll make an impact:
As a Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to provide strategic technical guidance to both our clients and Strata’s staff. You will gain a deep understanding on a variety of cutting-edge technologies and acquire a deep understanding of Strata’s software and system architectures. In addition, you will collaborate with our development, consulting, and quality assurance teams to ensure that the product is aligned with client needs and meets Strata's high quality of standards.
- Quickly and accurately resolves client issues related to their user desktops
- Assumes responsibilities of Help Desk Triage role when needed due to staffing or volume
- Handles communication with the client from the point that an issue is assigned until the issue is resolved
- Documents all client communication and all changes or updates made to client databases
- Some afterhours work required
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (e.g. Health Administration, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- Professional and/or academic background in desktop or IT support
- Professional and/or academic background with web-based applications
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
Thinking about applying?
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you’re currently reading this and hesitating to click “Apply” for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.
Here @ Strata…
Who we are:
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company, and our community.
We believe that each of our team member’s unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.