Risk Intern - June 2022 - St. Louis, Missouri
Comprehensive 10 week program embedding interns in various Property and Casualty teams where they will have the ability to contribute to live work and at the same time, grow their business skills such as business presentation and Excel. Interns will receive training in all facets of our business and be exposed to a variety of Associates along the way, including exposure to the Account Specialist Unit, Lockton’s Entry level position. The structured program includes multiple feedback sessions, networking opportunities and an assigned associate to serve as your summer mentor. We intend for this program to be in-person, but reserve the right to change it to virtual or hybrid as needed.
- Assist Lockton Associates on key initiatives related to new and renewal business including carrier/client correspondence and account servicing.
- Support teams with marketing efforts and creating client deliverables as assigned.
- Create reports for annual renewals, mid-year reviews and monthly claim reports.
- Represent Lockton professionally during off-site carrier visits and client presentations.
- Make a positive contribution to client satisfaction and constantly strive to improve service to the clients.
- Communicate in a positive manner to contribute to a cohesive, pleasant work environment.
- Protect the confidentiality of information learned by performing the duties of the position.