People Acquisition Specialist- Retail Store Recruiter
Overview of the Position
This position's primary responsibility will be to facilitate the effective staffing of Scrubs & Beyond stores by identifying and recruiting talented individuals. You will be responsible for all aspects of the recruiting process for our retail locations. This is an on-site position is based in St. Louis, MO- our ideal candidate should either live in the greater St. Louis region or be open to relocation.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Job Duties
- Post open positions for the stores – adjust job postings as necessary to attract top talent
- Use all available resources to find talent
- Review applicants except Store Managers and Full-Time ASM’s. Those applications will be pushed to Regional Managers for review
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites
- Develop recruitment programs to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Post jobs and complete first screen of applicants.
- Provide New Hire reporting to the state
- Assist other HR staff as needed
- 1 year of experience in high volume recruiting, preferably in a retail environment
- Experience with Kronos Workforce Ready/UKG Ready is a plus
- Moderate level of skill using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bachelor's degree preferred, additional certifications are a plus
Scrubs & Beyond is the #1 medical apparel retailer in America with 115 stores in 31 states and one of the largest scrubs-based ecommerce businesses. S&B also operates stores under the Uniform City and Life Uniform banners and sells nursing accessories (i.e., stethoscopes).
In addition to stores and ecommerce, S&B also competes as a designated provider of scrub-based apparel programs to healthcare systems. As an example, S&B is the exclusive provider to a system with 45 hospitals, 44,000 employees and operations in seven states.
S&B opened its first store in 2000 and is privately held.
For more information visit the website at www.scrubsandbeyond.com.
Scrubs & Beyond is deeply committed to the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusiveness. We recruit, hire, train, compensate and promote without regard to individual characteristics