Human Resources Intern Summer 2022
EquipmentShare is Hiring an Intern: Human Resources (Onsite/Columbia, MO)
EquipmentShare is searching for a Human Resources Intern for the Corporate office in Columbia, MO.
EquipmentShare is dedicated to creating a connected jobsite for the modern contractor. We deliver user-friendly technology solutions that help contractors maximize their equipment uptime, reduce risk exposure and increase productivity. EquipmentShare’s product offerings include an improved equipment rental experience, fleet tracking and asset management software, hardware security solutions and predictive service and maintenance applications.
EquipmentShare is the fastest-growing, independently owned construction equipment rental company in the country. We serve dozens of markets across the U.S. and are on track to create a national footprint in every major market in the country by the end of 2023. Our branch locations are equipped with a broad range of construction equipment, ranging from 150-foot telescopic booms to 120,000-lb. track excavators.
EquipmentShare’s rapid growth goes beyond meeting a demand for equipment rentals in booming new markets. Instead, our mission begins with our rental product, and it’s a testimony to our ability to improve industry standards and better serve the customer. Our expansion and customer retention is a validation of strong contractor demand for the smart jobsite technology we’ve built into our rental fleet. And it’s just the beginning of our journey to establishing a global presence.
Your Opportunity to Grow With Us
The EquipmentShare team is a close-knit group of professionals who all share an interest in providing a service and product that improve our customer’s experience. Above all, we care about building something people want, and the only way to do that is by assembling a skilled, passionate and talented team. Our mission is to improve productivity and efficiency throughout the entire construction industry, and our people are how we make achieving that goal possible.
We’re seeking a Human Resources Intern who loves a challenge, and wants the opportunity to grow with a fast-paced company. Industry competitors often have layers of tenured management that create barriers to career advancement. The opportunity for career growth is unparalleled at EquipmentShare, where you’ll find no shortage of challenging yet fulfilling work, chances to build new skills, and supportive teammates who will push you to achieve your best.
Our mission to change an entire industry is not easily achieved, so we only hire people who are inspired by the goal and up for the challenge. In turn, our employees have every opportunity to grow with us, achieve personal and professional success and enjoy making a tangible difference in an industry that’s long been resistant to change.
EquipmentShare is looking to hire a Summer 2022 Intern to help the HR department. This internship will be project based and will be working multiple aspects of HR.
- Help with multiple projects involving recruitment, on boarding, Benefits, Payroll and Employee Relations.
- Must be adept at communicating with multiple team members and working together.
- Will be required to handle confidential information with discretion.
- May help manage some EquipmentShare Culture projects as needed.
- Other assignments determined once internship starts.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Pursing a Bachelor's degree in Business, Psychology or other related field.
- Adept at Google Suite
- Prior experience working in customer experience a plus.
Why We’re a Better Place to Work
- Stocked breakroom and full kitchen - breakfast and lunch provided daily from our in-house chef.
- Company gym access
- Volunteering and local charity initiatives that help you nurture and grow the communities you call home through EquipmentCare
- Opportunities for career and professional development with conferences, events, seminars, continued education
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve had explosive growth—and we’re not stopping anytime soon. Ready to invest in our mission, invest in yourself and discover a better place to work? Then we’d love to meet you. Apply today.
EquipmentShare is an EOE M/F/D/V