Centralized Operations Training Program
Ferguson is looking to train our future leaders from the ground-up, starting in Cincinnati, OH in our entry-level Centralized Operations Training Program on January 31, 2022.
How We Train You
For a period of 12 months in Cincinnati, OH your dedicated training team will guide you in on-site and hands-on training, focusing on sales process, product knowledge, and related topics. Upon successful completion of your training, you will move into an operations-related position in one of the following locations:
What Happens after Training
Focus will be on:
• Warehouse Management System (WMS) Variance Report and Cycle Count Recon Report
• Aisle Location Maintenance
• Stock Receipts Entry
• Serving as local point of contact for centralized groups
What it Takes to Succeed
• A desire to learn with an aim to succeed
• An understanding of the value of a long-lasting relationship, delivering to both the business and our customers
• Passion for teamwork and interest in our community investment
• Alignment with Ferguson’s values of safety, people, service, integrity, results, and innovation
If you have a bachelor's degree or 4+ years of military experience, apply TODAY!
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.