Leatherology Sales Associate, Seasonal, NorthPark Center
DC International is a vertically integrated ecommerce company and home to two fast-growing direct-to-consumer brands: Coverstore and Leatherology.
Leatherology is opening a Pop-Up Store at the prestigious NorthPark Center in Dallas! You will be on the ground floor of this exciting venture as this is Leatherology's very first physical store location. This is a seasonal position beginning mid October 2021 and ending mid to late February 2022. If successful in this role, you may have an opportunity to pivot to a permanent position within the company.
- Starting at $15.50 per hour
- Employee discount of 50% off
- Bonus of $1000 paid at end of assignment
The Sales Associate is passionate about fashion and enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. They will provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable shopping experience, and drive sales results. This role promotes Leatherology's mission to elevate the everyday with thoughtfully designed and accessibly priced personalizable leather accessories.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide an exceptional brand experience to customers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Leatherology products and services to build sales and minimize returns.
- Communicate in a professional, friendly and timely manner with customers, associates, and corporate partners.
- Utilize POS system to process transactions, returns and other customer requests.
- Complete projects as assigned including visual merchandising, stock assignments and upholding selling floor standards.
- Maintain regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Adhere to Leatherology's policies and procedures.
As an ideal candidate you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner.
- 0-3 years related experience (prior retail experience preferred but not required).
- Effective oral and written communication and people skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Reliable and trustworthy exhibiting ethical and honest behavior. Does the right thing for the team, the customer and the company in all situations.
- Ability to use all store equipment, including registers and technology as required.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
- Certain assignments may require other qualifications and skills.
This position is working in a physical store dealing with the public face to face. You may be required to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the Store and occasionally pushing, pulling, or lifting more than 25 lbs.
About DC International and Leatherology
DC International is a vertically integrated ecommerce company and home to fast-growing direct-to-consumer brand, Leatherology. Founded in 2008, Leatherology’s mission is to celebrate the everyday. We passionately believe that great design and quality can be accessibly priced, and we work hard to create beautiful products using the finest materials. We also believe that the best gifts in life are timeless and personal. That is why you won't typically see our logo on the front of our products. Our goal is to let our customers personalize everything and make it one of a kind, whether for yourself or a loved one.
Leatherology has been featured in numerous national and international publications, including Vogue, The New York Times, Fast Company, Forbes, WWD, and The Dallas Morning News. Our handbags and accessories have been worn by celebrities, including Reese Witherspoon, Serena Williams, Mandy Moore, Mindy Kaling, Lily Collins, Rachel Zoe, Demi Moore, Jonathan Van Ness, and more.