Sr Analyst, Portfolio Management - P&C (Commercial Middle Market Insurance)
This Portfolio Management Analyst role in the Field Product organization will be expected to push our organization to new data analysis heights. You will have the opportunity to think outside the box, consider new analytical techniques, develop skills in a multitude of analysis tools, and challenge our status quo as an organization. In this role, you will interface with peers in portfolio management across the Field operation as well as work with countrywide analytics in pursuit of optimizing analytical support for the Commercial Middle Market Field organization.
Preferably, this individual will be based in one of our physical offices, though other locations will be considered, including remote/work-from-home (WFH) from anywhere in the country.
The most strongly qualified candidate will possess:
- Relational database knowledge
- An analytical mindset with a desire to push our organization forward in analysis
- Near-expert ability in Excel
- Intellectual curiosity and a comfort in dealing with ambiguity
- Additionally, experience with the below are strong pluses:
- Some SQL/SAS experience or the desire to become an expert
- Excel VBA
- Leading large audiences through presentations