Civil Drafting Internship
Central States Construction is design-build firm with a focus on light commercial and multi-family construction projects. Founded in 2005 Central States has completed various projects in Missouri, Kentucky and Oklahoma with an annual construction volume of over $75 million.
CIVIL DRAFTING INTERN POSITION: Responsible for preparing construction drawings, topography data within the civil engineering scope for new building and site improvement in projects.
CIVIL DRAFTING INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create site-related studies, diagrams, and concepts.
- Coordinate with outside consultants as directed by design leadership
- Draw conceptual site plans, diagrams, and profiles, evaluate parking and zoning ordinances
- Interpret and draft rough sketches, drawings
- Calculate quantities of site-related items for cost estimation.
CIVIL DRAFTING INTERN QUALIFICATIONS:
- Currently enrolled or pursuing a degree in Landscape Architecture, Drafting Technology Design or related field with emphasis on Civil Design and Site Planning
- Microsoft Office, Outlook
- AutoCAD Civil 3D, Revit a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel