Account Assistant - Spring 2022
The Account Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day project management and coordination of programmatic and social campaigns in collaboration with the client service team. The Account Assistant is expected to bring an organized approach to project management by being involved in client communication and team collaboration. They will have assigned projects by an Account Manager or Client Service Manager for the accounts that they will be working on.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. (Other duties may be assigned)
- Work in Coegi’s platforms to project manage across the lifetime of the advertising campaign.
- Regularly review delivery status and top-level performance of assigned campaigns with the internal team.
- Conduct pacing checks on campaigns on a weekly basis.
- Attend client meetings when they are available or in the office.
- In a timely manner complete updates into Asana, the project management system, and the internal data entry system.
- Actively participate in training across multiple platforms.
- Develop content for blogs, case studies, white papers and social media.
- Maintain current and accurate time records related to all functions of agency and client work assignments.
- Attend internal training, online conferences, seminars, travels to client locations.
- As assigned, manage client relationships and a small campaign portfolio. Respond to client requests after consulting with appropriate internal team members.
- Log campaign information into our internal records, and keep up to date with changes and monthly reconciliations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Self-starter that takes personal responsibility for education in relevant digital marketing.
- Ability to multitask, be detail oriented, organized and analytical.
- Superior skills with Microsoft Office and/or other software used to present client deliverables.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to work within a team environment while handling multiple projects with deadlines.